Sunday, June 24, 2012

I am

a liar. A fricking, fucking liar. How does one get anywhere with a mouth like mine? A mind like mind? This life is about honesty, and I know nothing about that word. The word that connected relationships, the word that creates bonds between people for ever. All I ever say is what people want to hear. But what does that get anyone? Happiness isn't the answer.

This must change. I need to speak my mind in a kind manner. A way that people can understand where I am coming from as well as get my point across. I guess I'm scared. Scared of what people think about me, think about my interests, my lifestyle. I don't like when people think of me differently, and by stating my real opinion, I sometimes think it will mix up their feelings of me. From now on I am going to try my best at this honesty thing. I have too, I must. I can't be this liar. No one should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment